Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is what Iraq will get from the donor conference in Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is what Iraq will get from the donor conference in Kuwait Empty This is what Iraq will get from the donor conference in Kuwait

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:47 am

This is what Iraq will get from the donor conference in Kuwait
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq will receive 10 billion dollars from a donor conference to be held in Kuwait for the reconstruction of Iraq this month, the expert on economic affairs said.
    "The amounts Iraq will receive from the donors' conference in Kuwait will not exceed 10 billion dollars," Smisem said. "This amount is insufficient to cover all the needs of the provinces of reconstruction and services."
    "The grants that will be provided to Iraq from the countries participating in the conference are only contributions, and need a physical addition by the Iraqi government to be able to rebuild the areas that have been destroyed because of the battles against the organization calling for the terrorist."
    He pointed out that "the existence of rings of corruption and influence and control over the important facilities in the state, will make manipulation of this money is easy to reach, and therefore does not reach the public benefit, but the small part, and this is scary."
    The National Authority for Investment in Iraq, on Tuesday, its intention to offer 157 projects to invest in the International Conference of donors, dedicated to the reconstruction of Iraq, scheduled for this month.
    The major strategic projects to be offered for investment are the fertilizer and petrochemicals sector, the railway, airports, tunnels and highways sector, as well as the housing sector. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 am