Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Diamond
Rocky
6 posters

Disputes will leave more than 20 laws ready for voting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disputes will leave more than 20 laws ready for voting Empty Disputes will leave more than 20 laws ready for voting

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Disputes will leave more than 20 laws ready for voting

19:11 - 20/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Tuesday that the political differences will leave more than twenty laws ready to vote to the next session.
    "The Legal Committee has completed the final draft of more than twenty laws referred to it by the other committees after the completion of the first and second readings and discussed," said committee member Sadik Saleh.
    He added that "the laws are ready to be submitted to vote in a special session full of quorum," noting that "the difference of blocks on a paragraph or two paragraphs by any law will prevent the passage of those laws and deported to the next parliamentary session."
    The House of Representatives postponed, last week, its scheduled to vote on more than 20 law included in the implementation table for lack of quorum.

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Disputes will leave more than 20 laws ready for voting Empty Re: Disputes will leave more than 20 laws ready for voting

Post by Diamond Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Hang In There
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Disputes will leave more than 20 laws ready for voting Empty Re: Disputes will leave more than 20 laws ready for voting

Post by mochasmom Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:31 pm

So nothing's happening any time soon
    Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm

mochasmom wrote:So nothing's happening any time soon
    I think the budget is all we needed.......hoping so anyway.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 pm

What do these laws have to do with the budget which is now passed and the RV?  I don't see the connection that every law in parliament had to be passed before the RV.  It is not the GOI but the CBI who is in charge.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Ask Diamond
    Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Lobo wrote:What do these laws have to do with the budget which is now passed and the RV?  I don't see the connection that every law in parliament had to be passed before the RV.  It is not the GOI but the CBI who is in charge.
    I'm with you on that Lobo....nothing to do with the CBI.....and the budget is done.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Hoping they don't need these laws...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:15 am