Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Space is moving the Iranian street against the regime of the mullahs .. And "Khatami" expresses conc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Space is moving the Iranian street against the regime of the mullahs .. And "Khatami" expresses conc Empty Space is moving the Iranian street against the regime of the mullahs .. And "Khatami" expresses conc

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:53 am

Space is moving the Iranian street against the regime of the mullahs .. And "Khatami" expresses concern
    April 02 2018 12:03 p
    Space is moving the Iranian street against the regime of the mullahs .. And "Khatami" expresses conc 4201820236403018812
    [rtl][rtl]Ahmed Khatami is a member of the Council of Experts in the mullahs' regime[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The cyberspace was able to move the Iranian street against the regime of the mullahs, which led to the spread of concern among the leaders of the ruling regime, and fear of the fall of the mandate of the jurist.

Ahmed Khatami, a member of the expert council of the mullahs' regime, said enemies entered our homes through cyberspace.

Khatami, the imam of the Islamic Republic of Iran, expressed his concern over the space of metaphor. He said that the bad metaphorical space that society has suffered today has paved the way for the enemy to come home. Their sons with regard to corrupt electronic space (as he claims). 

The Imam of the interim Friday in Tehran, fearing that the enemies are taking advantage of demonstrations and protests to overthrow the Iranian regime.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 am