Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: The session of the open parliament will continue until the election results match

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: The session of the open parliament will continue until the election results match Empty Jubouri: The session of the open parliament will continue until the election results match

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:07 am

Jubouri: The session of the open parliament will continue until the election results match

10:54 - 23/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the Union of Forces Salah al-Jubouri, Saturday, that the meeting of the House of Representatives, which saw the legislation of the law of the third amendment of the elections will continue until the election results match, adding that next week will see the vote on the extension of the age of parliament.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement to the newspaper "Middle East" and informed him / information /, "The Federal Court legitimized the open session through which the Parliament initiated the Third Amendment Law for the elections, so the open session will continue until the election results match, "He said.
    He added: "It is true that the Iraqi constitution set the age of the parliament by four calendar years, but did not specify whether there is an extension or not, while today we are about an abnormal situation related to the election results."
    Jubouri said that "next week will see a vote on the extension of the age of parliament until the results match because we are not satisfied with the results, which means the possibility of re-election due to widespread violations in several areas of Iraq." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 am