Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq Empty Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:33 am

[size=32]
    Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

"The presence of major international companies in Iraq and the presentation of their qualitative product represents a first step on the road to recovery of the national economy," said Jamil Antoine, vice president of the Baghdad Forum.

He pointed to the depth of the relationship between Iraqi and Japanese economists and today there is a tendency to restore confidence between the two parties, especially with a company that is an important sign in the global market.

Toyota announced Iraq's official distributor in Iraq for the Toyota and Hino Japanese products, unveiling the new generation of the Toyota Corolla and Toyota RAV for 2019.

A statement from the company said that the Iraqi market represents an important trend for its products, and there is consensus in the visions between the company's product and the local market for decades, and so cooperation is beneficial and beneficial to both parties of the process, especially as the company maintains the forefront of sales globally.

The statement added that Toyota Iraq continues to insure the supply of all kinds of Toyota vehicles, including the new RAV 4 and the new Corolla, through the showrooms of agents accredited in Iraq, taking care to include the sales of Toyota with a guarantee of three years or until the distance of 100,000 thousand kilometers .
    [size]

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:39 am