Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revolutionary Guards "threaten" to target US bases and battleships in Qatar and the UAE ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revolutionary Guards "threaten" to target US bases and battleships in Qatar and the UAE .. Empty Revolutionary Guards "threaten" to target US bases and battleships in Qatar and the UAE ..

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2019, 3:45 am

[size=32]Revolutionary Guards "threaten" to target US bases and battleships in Qatar and the UAE ..[/size]
    Thursday , 29 August 2019 
    Revolutionary Guards "threaten" to target US bases and battleships in Qatar and the UAE .. 20190829_105056-376FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Air Force, Amir Ali Haji Zadeh, has threatened to target US bases and battleships in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf of Oman when the first US missile or bomb hit Iran.

`` We have set targets in US bases in the UAE and Qatar in advance in anticipation of a US attack, '' he said, noting that `` the intelligence of friendly countries told us there was an intention of America to attack us but we knew that would not happen, '' and said the downing of the US plane further removed the specter of war from Iran.

He added: "Some officials have not yet believed that the Europeans are part of the American demonic plan, which seeks to scare us from the war if we withdraw from the nuclear agreement," considering US sanctions as an empty weapon.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:38 am