Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary assurances regarding the resolution of special grades on time and the retention of cer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary assurances regarding the resolution of special grades on time and the retention of cer Empty Parliamentary assurances regarding the resolution of special grades on time and the retention of cer

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:16 am

Parliamentary assurances regarding the resolution of special grades on time and the retention of certain positions

08:59 - 02/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Parliamentary circles confirmed that the file of special grades will be resolved during the specified date, especially that the grades are specific and not in large numbers, pointing out that some personalities remained in their positions according to some of the controls that came in conformity.
    He said MP Hussein Arab in a statement to the information, that "the time set at 24 October is enough to end the file of special grades," warning at the same time of "attempts to please everyone and exceed the time set to finish the file."
    He added that "the special grades have been separated as the grades of general managers were authorized ministers to resolve, and left no less than 800 degrees will be resolved by Parliament."
    To that MP Mohammed al-Baldawi told the / information /, "The House of Representatives has not yet received any candidates for positions of special grades, where it is assumed that the government has resolved this file and ended during the last period."
    And Al-Baldawi, that "some ministries nominated personalities for positions of special grades, while some personalities have been retained in their positions as being competent." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 am