Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A message from Nechirvan Barzani to the United Nations and the Security Council ... containing 4 dem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A message from Nechirvan Barzani to the United Nations and the Security Council ... containing 4 dem Empty A message from Nechirvan Barzani to the United Nations and the Security Council ... containing 4 dem

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 7:40 am

[size=52]A message from Nechirvan Barzani to the United Nations and the Security Council ... containing 4 demands[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Monday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, sent a letter to the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, and to the member states of the UN Security Council, which included many demands.[/size]
    [size=45]In his message, the President of the Region called for increasing the powers of the United Nations Secretary-General's envoy in Iraq, to ​​play a greater role in bringing the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government closer to resolving the outstanding problems between them, especially the application of Article 140 of the Constitution and the problems of oil and revenue distribution.[/size]
    [size=45]The regional president also expressed his support for the Iraqi government's calls addressed to the UN Security Council to increase the role of the United Nations in supervising the Iraqi elections, and to ensure that the elections in October are free of any violations.[/size]
    [size=45]Nechirvan Barzani expressed his support for a new draft UN Security Council resolution on Iraq, officially supporting the implementation of the recent agreement between Erbil and Baghdad regarding the budget, and dialogue on all outstanding issues.[/size]
    [size=45]In another aspect of his message, Nechirvan Barzani appealed to the international community to increase humanitarian aid and support for the displaced and refugees in the Kurdistan Region, and to improve their living conditions in the camps.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:42 am