Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity controls a loan transaction of one billion and 700 million dinars in the Industrial Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity controls a loan transaction of one billion and 700 million dinars in the Industrial Bank Empty Integrity controls a loan transaction of one billion and 700 million dinars in the Industrial Bank

Post by Rocky Thu 06 May 2021, 7:36 am

Integrity controls a loan transaction of one billion and 700 million dinars in the Industrial Bank

•  Time: 05/06/2021 12:51:01

•  Read: 172 times

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Integrity Commission announced the seizure of the file for a loan transaction that was promoted in the Industrial Bank - the main branch in Baghdad in exchange for payment of sums of money, indicating that the loan amount amounted to one billion and 700 million dinars.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Speaking about the seizure process, the Integrity Investigation Department stated that the cadres of the Baghdad Investigation Directorate in the authority that moved to the Industrial Bank - the main branch managed, after conducting an audit in the credit department and the archive and files department, to seize the file for a loan transaction belonging to a person in an amount of One billion and 700 million dinars, explaining that the transaction was promoted; In exchange for payment of sums of money to the accused (the director of the main branch of the former industrial bank).
    The Integrity Department added that the arrested accused (the director of the main branch of the former Industrial Bank) admitted during the investigations that he had received sums of money. In exchange for granting loans to a number of bank borrowers, and based on those confessions; The competent investigating judge authorized the transfer to the bank and control of all the aforementioned loan transactions.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:24 am