Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A day after Al-Kazemi's visit.. Kuwait names its representative at the Baghdad summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - A day after Al-Kazemi's visit.. Kuwait names its representative at the Baghdad summit Empty A day after Al-Kazemi's visit.. Kuwait names its representative at the Baghdad summit

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:43 pm

A day after Al-Kazemi's visit.. Kuwait names its representative at the Baghdad summit

•  Time: 08/24/2021 00:15:01

•  Reading: 455 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The State of Kuwait announced, its representative, who will participate in the conference of the Iraqi neighboring countries to be held in the capital, Baghdad, next Saturday.
    A government statement stated that "the Kuwaiti Cabinet was informed that the Emir of the country, Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, has assigned the Prime Minister {Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah} to participate in the regional conference to support Iraq scheduled to be held next Saturday, in coordination with the friendly French Republic."
    The statement pointed out that the participation "in order to support the constitutional process in Iraq and support it in facing the challenges it faces and to strengthen efforts to promote stability, development, reconstruction and combating terrorism and extremism."
    Prime Minister Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah briefed the Cabinet on the results of the visit to the country by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his accompanying delegation (Sunday) "and the content of the talks he held, during which they reviewed the close relations between the two brotherly countries and ways to strengthen and develop them in various fields and fields, in addition to Discussing the latest developments and Arab, regional and international issues of common interest.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 am