Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ'S OIL PRODUCTION RISES TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN 18 MONTHS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ'S OIL PRODUCTION RISES TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN 18 MONTHS Empty IRAQ'S OIL PRODUCTION RISES TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN 18 MONTHS

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]IRAQ'S OIL PRODUCTION RISES TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN 18 MONTHS[/size]

Saturday, December 11, 2021 11:17 AM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) said that Iraqi crude oil production, including flows from the Kurdistan Region, rose to an 18-month high of 4.208 million barrels per day during the month of November.
    The data showed that federal exports jumped to 3.273 million barrels per day in November from 3.119 million barrels per day in October, while KRG flows in the month were unchanged at 408,000 barrels per day.
    Average domestic use, which includes burning crude oil and operating refineries, was 518,000 b/d, down 5,000 b/d from October.
    Iraq's share of OPEC + rose to 4.193 million barrels per day last month, from 4.149 million barrels per day in October, as the coalition continued to raise the production ceiling.
    OPEC and its allies have gradually raised production quotas this year in anticipation of a rise in global demand for oil as the world continues to emerge from the epidemic.
    A production quota for Iraq in January was set at 4.281 million barrels per day under the OPEC + agreement, up from 4.237 million barrels per day in December.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am