Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Latif: The Federation Is Obliged To Issue Its Decision During The Next Session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Abdul Latif: The Federation Is Obliged To Issue Its Decision During The Next Session Empty Abdul Latif: The Federation Is Obliged To Issue Its Decision During The Next Session

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jan 2022, 6:10 am

[size=38]Abdul Latif: The Federation Is Obliged To Issue Its Decision During The Next Session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/20/2022 | 2:04 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The former deputy, Judge Wael Abdel Latif, revealed, on Thursday, the details of the Federal Court’s issuance of the state order in the cases, indicating that the state order obliges the court to issue its decision in the next session not to leave matters pending regarding the presidency of Parliament.
    Abdul Latif said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the state order by the Federal Supreme Court means that there is an important need for you to stand before it and issue an administrative decision before the judicial one."
    He added, "The court will issue its decision during the next session, because things will not bear further delay and because of the absence of a parliament speaker."
    Abdul Latif explained, "The invalidity of the election of the Presidency of the Parliament or not, or the termination of the session will be according to the evidence presented by the prosecutors and their admissibility for consideration by the court and the issuance of the final decision."
    The Federal Court had decided yesterday, today, Wednesday, to postpone the decision on the appeal, after recording the statements of the plaintiffs, Representative Basem Khashan and Deputy Representative Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, about the appeal in the first parliament session./ 25 D

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:58 am