Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work clarifies the fact that the salaries of people with disabilities are cut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work clarifies the fact that the salaries of people with disabilities are cut Empty Work clarifies the fact that the salaries of people with disabilities are cut

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Feb 2022, 5:39 am

[size=52]Work clarifies the fact that the salaries of people with disabilities are cut[/size]

[size=45]On Wednesday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs denied cutting the salaries of people with disabilities.[/size]
    [size=45]And the ministry said in a statement that “some pages on social media circulated the publication of the book, numbered (1880) on February 14, 2022 regarding stopping the subsidy for people with disabilities who were assigned a salary to the full-time appointee who accompanies them, as the authority categorically denies cutting the salary of people with disabilities. disability.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she added, "By boycotting the data of the Social Protection Authority and our authority, it was found that there are a group of full-time appointees who receive two salaries, and this is against the law."[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry clarified that “the salary of the subordinate employee does not conflict with the benefit granted to the disabled from social protection, noting that Article 17, paragraph three of the Persons with Disabilities Law No. 38 of 2013 stipulates granting people with disabilities (a monthly cash subsidy commensurate with the percentage of disability estimated by a medical committee). According to the Social Protection Network Law). She pointed out that "the issue concerns only the full-time employee if he has a double salary between the salary of the appointee and the subsidy disbursed from social protection and has nothing to do with the salary of the disabled person at all."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:15 am