Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Activating The Tax Department.. The Director Of Customs Issues 5 Directives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Including Activating The Tax Department.. The Director Of Customs Issues 5 Directives Empty Including Activating The Tax Department.. The Director Of Customs Issues 5 Directives

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2022, 6:02 am

Including Activating The Tax Department.. The Director Of Customs Issues 5 Directives
    09/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Wednesday, the Director General of the Customs Authority issued five directives to promote work.
    A statement by the authority received by "Earth News" stated that "the director general of the authority, Shaker Al-Zubaidi, made a field visit to the Central Region Customs Directorate, in which he inspected the directorate's facilities and met with its director and department managers."
    Al-Zubaidi urged, "to work hard and persevere to eliminate the dark period that passed by the authority during the past period."
    He stressed "a number of points that must be worked out to improve customs work, including the correct and accurate application of the customs law to eliminate the employee's human diligence, as well as the need to activate the investigation department and adhere to the legal articles (187, 183, 186), of the customs law and the need to activate this section. Strongly because of its importance in eliminating smuggling and evasion.”
    He stressed, “activating the Claims and Execution Department to resolve all lawsuits, which numbered approximately 578 customs lawsuits, in addition to implementing all decisions issued by the judiciary and collecting the amounts issued pursuant to judicial decisions, in addition to activating the production taxes department and that there is coordination with the General Directorate of Industrial Development or with The Investment Authority to list companies and factories and prepare a program for the purpose of following them up and opening records in this regard.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:06 pm