Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With documents.. Alia Nassif reveals penalties issued by the Mayor of Baghdad against employees.. an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With documents.. Alia Nassif reveals penalties issued by the Mayor of Baghdad against employees.. an Empty With documents.. Alia Nassif reveals penalties issued by the Mayor of Baghdad against employees.. an

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:15 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]With documents.. Alia Nassif reveals penalties issued by the Mayor of Baghdad against employees.. and confirms: the disease of the authority must be put to an end [/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Representative Alia Nassif revealed new assurances on a package of arbitrary penalties issued by the Mayor of Baghdad towards the secretariat employees and in a manner inconsistent with the requirements of the work interest, indicating that “the disease of the authority makes some officials persist in harming and oppressing employees.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she said in a statement today: "We obtained a new document that reveals the abuse of the mayor of Baghdad of his administrative authority specified by law by confirming and insisting on the package of penalties that affected a large number of Baghdad Municipality employees at all levels of employment."[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif affirmed that: “Despite our previous warning that the Baghdad Municipality employees were subjected to abuse and injustice from the mayor of Baghdad as an agency, he insisted on continuing to use his administrative authority and inflicting the harshest penalties against these employees in a way that leads to a breach of performance standards and obstructs the work of the departments administratively and technically,” stressing: The disease of power must be put to an end through the regulatory authorities.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am