Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi warns against collision: The blocs have nothing but dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Al-Kazemi warns against collision: The blocs have nothing but dialogue Empty Al-Kazemi warns against collision: The blocs have nothing but dialogue

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2022, 5:08 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Kazemi warns against collision: The blocs have nothing but dialogue[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called on the political forces to dialogue, and held them responsible for ending the political impasse.[/size]
    [size=45]A government statement stated, "Yesterday, Al-Kazemi laid the foundation stone for the project to rehabilitate Mosul International Airport in Nineveh Governorate."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement continued, "The Prime Minister had directed the completion of the requirements for launching the project on a previous visit to the governorate last month; In order for the launch to be effective and in accordance with the standards and requirements that prevent the project from delaying, and ensure its completion on time.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kadhimi said in his speech during the ceremony of laying the foundation stone, "Today we are in Nineveh Governorate, after I promised you on my last visit that we are working on developing a solid plan, overcoming obstacles and obstacles, and we will present to you again to lay the foundation stone for the rehabilitation of this airport, and here you are today within a month." .[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The Mosul International Airport project is a strategic and important project for our sons in the province, and we are laying the foundation stone today."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi pointed out that "Mosul International Airport will provide job opportunities, facilitate transportation, and facilitate the lives of citizens."[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed, "Mosul is a model of Iraqi coexistence and diversity, which we consider an element of strength, and a model of tolerance that proves that Iraq possesses a lot of human capabilities and competencies in this province, which is good with its people and history."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi stated, "The city of Mosul has suffered a lot from the policies of confusion, terrorism and poor planning," expressing his hope that "what happened in the past will not be repeated, neither in Mosul, nor in Nineveh, nor in the whole of Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45]He spoke of “colossal efforts being made daily; For the sake of reconstruction and I personally follow it, and I follow the details of the challenges and their overcoming; In order to send a message that: Iraqis deserve life, and that they are able to turn challenges into opportunities for success.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi praised “other projects that the province is witnessing,” referring to a recent visit he will make to Mosul to “inaugurate the project of the reconstruction of Al-Nuri Mosque, this important mosque that is in the conscience of the people of the province and all Iraqis.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that "international organizations, UNESCO, and international organizations, as well as the advisory office of the University of Mosul and Rakan Al-Allaf, worked on this project," expressing his hope that "it will be completed in the near future."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi called for “all integration and cooperation; In order to mobilize the energies and build an Iraq worthy of the Iraqis, and these efforts will not be lost,” stressing not to allow the “corrupt to exploit these projects to squander the people’s money.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed, "The result of anyone who tries to tamper with these projects for personal interests or for the sake of gangs and corrupt groups will be the same as the fate of the terrorists who tried to destroy this city."[/size]
    [size=45]And Al-Kazemi added, "The government has worked since the first day to take care of this governorate and all of Iraq's governorates, despite all the challenges it is going through, whether they are economic, political, or security challenges."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed to success in “crossing the economic challenge as well as the security challenge,” and finds that “political blocs are required to assume their responsibilities by resolving the issue of the political blockage; For the interest of Iraq and its future.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi added that “everyone has to work with all their strength to resolve the political blockage and resort to dialogue to resolve differences, and we have no choice but dialogue. Dialogue for a thousand years is better than the moment we collide with as Iraqis.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 12:18 pm