Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because Of The Invalidity Of The Exchange .. The Iraqi Government Warns Of A "Financial Blockade"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Because Of The Invalidity Of The Exchange .. The Iraqi Government Warns Of A "Financial Blockade" Empty Because Of The Invalidity Of The Exchange .. The Iraqi Government Warns Of A "Financial Blockade"

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2022, 5:09 am

[size=38]Because Of The Invalidity Of The Exchange .. The Iraqi Government Warns Of A "Financial Blockade"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 08/14/2022 | 9:56 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, warned, on Sunday, of what he described as a “financial blockade” due to the public finance problem, while indicating that there are fears of entering 2023 without a budget.
    Saleh said in a statement reported by the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper, which was seen by "The Information", that "one of the most serious concerns that is currently being raised is the problem of public finance, which may enter into a financial impasse or siege," noting that "there is no power to exchange at all, as the Financial Management Law Effective No. 6 of the amended 2019 allows it, in the absence of the budget law in the subsequent year, to spend at a rate of 1/12 of the actual expenditures made in the previous year’s budget.”
    He added, "The fears are entering 2023 without a budget, so what is the exchange rule in this case with the absence of the 1/12 rule? .. The Emergency Food Security Law No. 2 of 2022 expires at the end of this year."
    Saleh explained: “The public finances will fall into a dilemma, unless the prime ministers and the republic resort to the Federal Court to obtain a decision that allows them to continue spending according to 1/12 in 2023 until the legislative arrangements are completed to issue and accept the 2023 budget, even if it is a caretaker government.” finished/25

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 12:53 pm