Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Developments in Baghdad postponed our dialogue with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Iran: Developments in Baghdad postponed our dialogue with Saudi Arabia Empty Iran: Developments in Baghdad postponed our dialogue with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2022, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iran: Developments in Baghdad postponed our dialogue with Saudi Arabia[/size]

[size=45]Iran's ambassador to Kuwait, Mohammad Irani, said that holding a sixth round of talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran will take place when conditions are right in Iraq, which is hosting these talks.[/size]
    [size=45]An Iranian said in a press statement, "A new round of talks was scheduled to be held last month, which, of course, would provide the conditions for the meeting between Iranian Foreign Minister Hussein Amir Abdollahian and his Saudi counterpart, Faisal bin Farhan, at the invitation of the host country, Iraq." He added, "After the recent developments in Iraq, we must wait until the latter announces his readiness to host and manage these negotiations."[/size]
    [size=45]An Iranian also said: There is an agreement to resume talks in a sixth round, but we must wait until the appropriate ground is available for the resumption of negotiations in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, an Iraqi official said, "Baghdad is ready to receive the sixth round of dialogue between Saudi Arabia and Iran, after it succeeded in five previous rounds, the dialogues were related to the security aspect."[/size]
    [size=45]And the official added, "Everyone is waiting for an announcement from Baghdad about the return of relations between Saudi Arabia and Iran, after a rupture that lasted for years."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:11 am