Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PORTS: SEIZING FAKE CUSTOMS TRANSACTIONS AND WASTING PUBLIC MONEY IN THE PORT OF UMM QASR

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - PORTS: SEIZING FAKE CUSTOMS TRANSACTIONS AND WASTING PUBLIC MONEY IN THE PORT OF UMM QASR Empty PORTS: SEIZING FAKE CUSTOMS TRANSACTIONS AND WASTING PUBLIC MONEY IN THE PORT OF UMM QASR

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jan 2023, 5:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]PORTS: SEIZING FAKE CUSTOMS TRANSACTIONS AND WASTING PUBLIC MONEY IN THE PORT OF UMM QASR[/size]

Sunday, January 29, 2023 9:40 am
    Baghdad / National News Center
    The Directorate of the Northern Port of Umm Qasr managed to seize a forged customs transaction completed by the Basra Gate Station Customs Center, containing (21) 40-foot containers loaded with materials (carton split, parts and accessories of electrical appliances, compressors).

The authority stated, in a statement received by the National News Center, that “after auditing the customs transaction by the Research and Investigation Department outside the customs campus, it was found that there is a customs fee difference estimated at (15,000,000) fifteen million dinars for the split material, in addition to the existence of a tax fee difference.” It is estimated (1,000,000) million dinars, which is a waste of public money.

He added that "a customs transaction containing (1920) cartons of (Nescafe) was seized inside a 40-foot container. By checking the customs transaction outside the customs campus and referring to the authentication system of the certificate of origin and the invoice, it was found that there was forgery in the letter of authentication."

And the authority stated during the statement that “a record of the formal seizure was organized and the customs transactions were referred to the Umm Qasr Customs Police Station to present the matter before the eyes of the investigating judge to take appropriate legal measures.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:00 am