Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport The project to link the port of Faw with Turkey is included in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Transport The project to link the port of Faw with Turkey is included in the 2023 budget Empty Transport The project to link the port of Faw with Turkey is included in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2023, 5:45 am

Transport The project to link the port of Faw with Turkey is included in the 2023 budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Ministry of Transport has included the railway project linking the port of Faw and Turkey within the budget of the current year, which is among the dry canal projects.
    "The railway line linking the port of Faw and Turkey will be 2,200 kilometers long," Jawad al-Shuwaili, director of relations and media at the ministry's railway company, said in a statement reported by the official newspaper.
    Al-Shuwaili added that the line includes the extension of a railway to transport passengers and goods, as well as a highway for the movement of trucks, as well as the extension of a gas pipeline, noting that the project will be implemented by the French company (Alstom) specialized in establishing infrastructure for railways and train industries.
    He pointed out that "an Italian company had previously submitted a feasibility study for the project, as well as choosing the best path to link the port of Al-Faw with the Turkish border," pointing out that "this project is one of the important projects that will achieve an important positive impact on the country, as it will be a link between Asia and Europe, as well as Reducing traffic congestion by constructing a highway dedicated to the movement of trucks outside the city limits.

Views 151
    Added 01/30/2023 - 10:18 AM
    Updated 01/30/2023 - 2:43 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:14 pm