Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change: the formation of the National Guard must be within the constitutional context

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change: the formation of the National Guard must be within the constitutional context  Empty Change: the formation of the National Guard must be within the constitutional context

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:30 am

Change: the formation of the National Guard must be within the constitutional context 

17/09/2014 10:52 

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah 
    said the head of the Change parliamentary Huchar Abdullah that the formation of the National Guard must be within the constitutional contexts, noting that his bloc rejects any formation outside the legal context. 
    said the head of the Change parliamentary Huchar Abdullah Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN), we "need Army Federal strong works on the extension of security in the country, either formations in such Peshmerga are formations unconstitutional under the system of the Federal " 
    Abdullah added that "most of the major countries have divisions many military units and possible Creation, but should be within the constitutional context." 
    said MP for the National Alliance, honest we hinted, earlier that ill and formations National Guard, will be similar to the army formations, and will work in the same field and administrative contexts, and will not be subject to any authority other than the Iraqi Defense Ministry "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 am