Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

National coalition calling for the formation of the National Guard to restore security in Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

National coalition calling for the formation of the National Guard to  restore security in Iraq Empty National coalition calling for the formation of the National Guard to restore security in Iraq

Post by wciappetta Sat 01 Nov 2014, 5:09 pm

National coalition calling for the formation of the National Guard to 
    restore security in Iraq

Agency eighth day

November 1, 2014, 15:38 

National coalition calling for the formation of the National Guard to restore security in Iraq

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Deputy for the national coalition said on Saturday, it's back to the security priorities of the formation of Iraq's National Guard.

He said the Attorney-Karim Shaalan: "It is necessary to approve the formation of the National Guard with the law and provide structure to prepare physically and morally, as well as opening the door to volunteer for the sons usurped the provinces to join the ranks of the army and the liberalization of their areas."

And that "it is also a priority, approving the General Amnesty Law and the launch of retired army officers' salaries in order to return a lot of experience to the Iraqi state incubator and liberate the country from terrorist Daash gangs." Ended p. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A National Army is better than sectarian regional security... Need to establish patriotism, good idea...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

National coalition calling for the formation of the National Guard to  restore security in Iraq Empty Re: National coalition calling for the formation of the National Guard to restore security in Iraq

Post by Neno Sat 01 Nov 2014, 10:25 pm

OK... ;)

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:02 am