Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian regarding the arrest of "Mashreq Abbas": The best evidence of Al-Kazemi's involvemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian regarding the arrest of "Mashreq Abbas": The best evidence of Al-Kazemi's involvemen Empty Parliamentarian regarding the arrest of "Mashreq Abbas": The best evidence of Al-Kazemi's involvemen

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:29 am

[size=52]Parliamentarian regarding the arrest of "Mashreq Abbas": The best evidence of Al-Kazemi's involvement in the theft of the state[/size]
    • Today 15:30

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special.
    Today, Sunday, a member of the House of Representatives, Bassem Khashan, accused the political advisor to the former Prime Minister, Mashreq Abbas, of his involvement in many corruption deals, while Al-Kazemi’s advisors considered “evidence” of the latter’s involvement in theft of the state.
    Khashan said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "The political advisor to the former prime minister, Mashreq Abbas, is involved in many corruption deals, and this matter is not new, but was raised a year ago."
    He added, "The fall of the former prime minister's advisors, one after the other, like dominoes, is evidence of the validity of what has been mentioned, that Al-Kazemi is involved in stealing the entire country."
    The member of the House of Representatives explained: "I demanded the competent authorities to prevent the former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi from traveling and to be present inside Iraq, but unfortunately he did not take this decision."
    And between Khashan: "Despite the difficulty of the decision, it was better than our arrival to this point."
    Earlier, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee accused the advisors of the caretaker prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, of being involved in all corruption deals, while confirming the presence of figures and great names that had not yet been revealed standing behind the accused of "theft of the century," Nour Zuhair.
    Today, Sunday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest and search warrant against the political advisor to the former Prime Minister. On the background of refraining from disclosing financial disclosure. Ended / 25 R
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am