Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals suspicion of corruption in a housing project for "martyrs' families" in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy reveals suspicion of corruption in a housing project for "martyrs' families" in Basra Empty A deputy reveals suspicion of corruption in a housing project for "martyrs' families" in Basra

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2023, 4:42 am

A deputy reveals suspicion of corruption in a housing project for "martyrs' families" in Basra
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Ahmed Al-Rubaie, confirmed today, Wednesday, the existence of suspicions of financial corruption in the complex project (Khaldon 1, Al-Sabkh Lands), located in the Basra Center and designated for the families of the martyrs, which has suffered from procrastination and cessation since 2014.
    Al-Rubaie said, in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "after addressing the office of the Basra Governorate to discuss the reasons for stopping work in the residential complex, and after reviewing the documents, it was found that there is a difference in the amounts between the table of quantities received from the Ministry of Municipalities and the value of the amount of the previous contract with the Turkish Dorja company." ".
    He added, "The difference in the amount amounts to more than 49 billion dinars, which requires further investigation and follow-up," noting that "he addressed the Ministry of Housing and Municipalities to clarify the circumstances of this file, and the ministry confirmed that it had formed an investigative committee on the matter."
    The representative of the Basra governorate pointed out that he is "continuing to follow up on this file in coordination with the Integrity Commission, out of concern for public money and loyalty to the blood of the martyrs and the rights of their families."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:24 am