Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy attributes fears of approving the tripartite budget to the instability of the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy attributes fears of approving the tripartite budget to the instability of the Iraqi economy Empty Deputy attributes fears of approving the tripartite budget to the instability of the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2023, 5:13 am

[size=45][size=41]Deputy attributes fears of approving the tripartite budget to the instability of the Iraqi economy[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Iraqi Parliament, Bassem Al-Gharibawi, attributed the biggest problem facing the approval of the three-year budget to the instability of the Iraqi economy.
    Al-Gharibawi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “the most important reasons that called for favoring the one-year budget is the instability of the Iraqi economy, which does not enable the government to provide funds covering three years,” noting that “there is a political desire to approve the budget as soon as possible.” ".
    He stated, "The political forces have many demands related to approving the approval of the budget."
    He added, "The decisive session for its approval will be after the Eid," noting that "all parties will work in the end to make the budget fair for all Iraqis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:22 am