Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The exploitation of public funds has doubled with the approaching local elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: The exploitation of public funds has doubled with the approaching local elections Empty Deputy: The exploitation of public funds has doubled with the approaching local elections

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2023, 5:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: The exploitation of public funds has doubled with the approaching local elections[/size]
    • Today 11:00

Information / Baghdad..
    Representative Baqir Al-Saadi confirmed on Sunday that the government has identified 6 important paths in combating financial and administrative corruption.
    Al-Saadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Sudanese government is aware of the danger of financial and administrative corruption and its impact on obstructing its efforts to provide basic services, especially with a major shortage in all governorates with hundreds of strategic projects, some of which have been in progress for 13 years.”
    He added, "The Sudanese government's anti-corruption strategy adopts six paths to proceed with, the most prominent of which is a comprehensive evaluation of changing directors and government positions, opening corruption files in ministries, agencies, and other departments in the governorates, and seeking to find out where public funds went to finance projects."
    He pointed out that "it is not possible to move forward without truly combating the scourge of corruption that has caused severe damage to state institutions," indicating that there is exploitation by some forces of the projects in electoral winning mechanisms in preparation for the upcoming December 18 elections.
    The Integrity Commission had issued important decisions in the anti-corruption file by arresting and bringing in officials during the past months. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:32 am