Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy comments on the reason why America asked its citizens to leave Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy comments on the reason why America asked its citizens to leave Iraq Empty A deputy comments on the reason why America asked its citizens to leave Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2023, 2:04 pm

[rtl]A deputy comments on the reason why America asked its citizens to leave Iraq[/rtl]

politics  ,  10/26/2023 19:59  Number of readings: 462 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Haider Al-Salami, revealed the reasons that prompted the United States of America to call on its citizens to leave Iraq and not approach Baghdad International Airport.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Salami said in a press interview, “The speech of the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, during the Cairo Peace Summit, is one of the most important reasons that prompted Washington to call on its citizens to leave Iraq, because the speech came in harmony with the Iraqi people and the resistance factions.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, “Washington is well aware of the extent of the dangers surrounding the locations where its forces are stationed in Iraq, as a result of what is happening in the occupied Palestinian territories, and it may have anticipated some events and sent an invitation to the families of American diplomats to leave."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Salami pointed out that “America is seeking to start a new scenario inside Iraq.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:26 am