Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist warns of the US Treasury's policy with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - An economist warns of the US Treasury's policy with Iraq Empty An economist warns of the US Treasury's policy with Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2024, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]An economist warns of the US Treasury's policy with Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:37

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Wednesday, the economic expert, Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali, warned of the policy of the US Treasury Department and the measures it took against Iraqi private banks.
    Al-Ali told Al-Maalouma, “Depriving Iraqi private banks from dealing in dollars will affect the commercial movement represented by import and export through a decrease in foreign transfers granted by the Central Bank.” 
    He added, "Any sanctions from the US Treasury on Iraqi private banks will affect the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar."
    Al-Ali pointed to "continuous American controls and pressure on private private banks inside Iraq."
    At the beginning of this month, the Central Bank announced a new list of banks that will be prohibited from dealing in dollars, as the list included the names of eight banks that were not previously on the list.
    While the Economy, Industry and Trade Committee intends to hold a meeting with representatives of the Iraqi Private Banks Association and the banks that were included in the US sanctions list. Ended/25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:37 am