Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary comment regarding the American aggression in Babylon: impudence and recklessness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary comment regarding the American aggression in Babylon: impudence and recklessness Empty Parliamentary comment regarding the American aggression in Babylon: impudence and recklessness

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2024, 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary comment regarding the American aggression in Babylon: impudence and recklessness[/size]
    • Today 08:00

• 3 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Saturday, the representative of the Fatah Alliance, Ola Al-Nashi, commented on the American aggression that targeted the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Babil Governorate.
    Al-Nashi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “At a time when the Iraqi delegation headed by Al-Sudani is in Washington, America is launching an aggressive attack on camps belonging to the security forces and the Popular Enforcement Forces in Babil Governorate.” 
    She added, "The American aggression constitutes insolence and disdain against the security forces and the Popular Mobilization Forces."
    Al-Nashi called on the government, represented by the delegation present in America, to "submit a complaint to the Security Council and register an objection to the American officials, in order to preserve the dignity of Iraq and the lives of the Iraqis."
    A security source reported today, Saturday, that one of the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Babil Governorate was subjected to an American aggression. Ended / 25 Q

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:14 am