Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rekindle The Fire

csd9013
    csd9013

Rekindle The Fire Empty Rekindle The Fire

Post by csd9013 Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:29 am

"Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love." Revelation 2:4, KJV

I have a lifelong friend of mine and sometimes we can go gaps of time without talking. It can seem as if we are not even close. However, all I have to do is call him. We get to laughing and it's always just like old times again. Our friendship never left, we just needed to rekindle it.

Your fire for God is still there and don’t believe otherwise. You only need to call on Him and rekindle it. Get your fire back!

Prayer: Father, I feel so far away, yet I believe all I have to do is call. I need a work done in my heart only You can do to get my fire back. I want my fire back! I want it and I need it in order to be who You have called me to be. I come against any hindrances in my life and I stir up the gift that is in me. I praise You now! Fill me with Your Spirit now! I love You first Lord. Oh Father, it feels like old times again! Thank You for Your presence and Your joy! Even move beyond the old and I ask for a new fire. Thank You for saving me and I remind myself of all You have done for me, and You still keep blessing me! Hallelujah! In Jesus' name, Amen!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 am