Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

fire and fire during protests in an Iranian city

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

fire and fire during protests in an Iranian city Empty fire and fire during protests in an Iranian city

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jul 2018, 3:04 am

[size=32]
    fire and fire during protests in an Iranian city[/size]
     fire and fire during protests in an Iranian city 000iran

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Leaked footage of the protests in the southern Iranian city of Khorramshahr for water pollution has sparked a fire that militants said broke out in the city's museum, as clashes and gunfire were heard.
    Interior Minister Abdul Ridha Rahmani Fadhli said one person was wounded during shooting in Saturday's protests in Khorramshahr.
    The city has been in turmoil for many days due to poor economic conditions and pollution of drinking water.
    The deputy accused the residents of Khorramshahr in southwest Iran, Abdullah Samri, of a number of protesters trying to exploit demonstrations on the status of drinking water in the city for other purposes.
    Hundreds of demonstrators demonstrated to demand that the government solve their problems of drinking water in Khuzestan province, especially in the city of Muhammara, where slogans against the Iranian regime, such as "Haramiyya" or "Basim al-Din, stole us from Haram".

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:39 am