Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq remains on the sale of Basra Light crude to Asia in April, the price of shipments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq remains on the sale of Basra Light crude to Asia in April, the price of shipments Empty Iraq remains on the sale of Basra Light crude to Asia in April, the price of shipments

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq remains on the sale of Basra Light crude to Asia in April, the price of shipments

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), on Monday, for keeping Iraq on the official price for the sale of Basra Light crude to Asia in shipments next April, at a level of at least US$ B2.60 for the average price of Oman and Dubai crudes in the previous month. 
    The company Iraqi oil Marketing Organisation (SOMO) said in a statement quoted by the agency (Reuters), and I followed ( the long - Presse), said that "Iraq has kept the official price for the sale of Basra light crude to Asia in shipments next April, unchanged, at a level of at least US $ 2.60 for the average price of raw materials Oman and Dubai in the previous month. " The statement added that "Basra crude heavy pricing for Asia was in the same month by $ 6.55, below the average price of Oman and Dubai crudes , " noting that " the official selling price of crude Basrah Light in April , shipments of the price to the Americas markets hasbeen selected, or $ 0.55 a barrel below the level of the price on the Argus index higher raw sulfur. " 
    the statement continued that" the price of Kirkuk crude to the United States sets a premium of $ 0.90 a barrel above the index , "pointing out that" the official selling price of crude Basra price of light to Europe in themonth of April increased by $ 0.10 to reach Brent minus US $ 4.85 a barrel, while the official selling price for Kirkuk crude for the same month rose to the price of Brent minus USD 4.55 a barrel. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 am