Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kerry: Iran got a $ 3 billion of its assets frozen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kerry: Iran got a $ 3 billion of its assets frozen Empty Kerry: Iran got a $ 3 billion of its assets frozen

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:08 am

[size=37]Kerry: Iran got a $ 3 billion of its assets frozen[/size]

WASHINGTON - Journal
    US Secretary of State John Kerry announced that Iran has regained about $ 3 billion of its assets frozen only since the signing of the historic nuclear deal. Kerry said, "Sometimes you hear the candidates in the presidential elections give 155 billion dollars, that is a mistake, others believe that the figure is $ 100 billion of assets frozen because presumably that figure convergence." "The calculations estimated that the figure of nearly $ 55 billion, did not get it after only a $ 3 billion." The question being debated in the United States about the extent of Iran's take advantage of the agreement signed, since Republicans Opponents claim that the agreement "will allow it to recover more than $ 100 billion that could be used to finance terrorist acts against US allies." In contrast, officials in Iran complains that "the lifting of economic sanctions on the country did not give fruit after because private companies and banks reluctant to resume business with Iran." In the meantime, said US State Department spokesman John Kirby, said that Kerry will meet with his Iranian counterpart, Mohammad Zarif in New York to discuss the progress of the implementation of agreements in the framework of the joint comprehensive plan of action.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am