Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee: the laws of social protection, care and work ready to vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committee: the laws of social protection, care and work ready to vote  Empty Parliamentary committee: the laws of social protection, care and work ready to vote

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:13 am

Parliamentary committee: the laws of social protection, care and work ready to vote 

Sunday, June 30, 2013 

Twilight News / Commission announced Labour and Social Affairs parliamentary elections, Sunday, that the three laws described as "important" is now ready for submission to a vote in the House of Representatives, while pointing out that the law on social security need to be discussed between the relevant committees and parliamentary blocs to processing.

Committee Chairman Kanna in an interview for "Twilight News", "The three laws is a network of social protection, care, and employment, are ready for a vote by the House of Representatives," expected to "be displayed to a vote during the upcoming sessions of the Council."

We said that "the Social Security Act remains a need to discussions by the Committee for the purpose انضاجه and presented for a vote in the House of Representatives."

The most prominent included amendments to the labor law that the pension for workers in the private sector be close to the pension for government employees, in addition to the owners of private companies bear part of the pensions.

The Iraqi worker suffers from weak legislation in the case of legal rights, whether keeping Job or retirement compared to legislation Arab and foreign countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:32 am