Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf: we not make use of the 2016 budget and are considering financing the province to "forward

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf: we not make use of the 2016 budget and are considering financing the province to "forward Empty Najaf: we not make use of the 2016 budget and are considering financing the province to "forward

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2017, 4:18 am

Najaf: we not make use of the 2016 budget and are considering financing the province to "forward"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / ... The head of the Integrity Committee in the province of Najaf and Sam Alzerjaoa, Thursday, that the province has not benefited from the 2016 budget because of the debt, referring to the Council now considering funding proposal on credit to fill the shortage of budget.

He Alzerjaoa's "Eye of Iraq News" that "the 2016 budget to the province of Najaf, not take advantage of them because they are paid to the accumulation of debt in 2015 and the stalled projects, in order to avoid its collapse was funded from the 2016 budget."

He continued, "The conservative now relies on the local fund to finance the financial needs of the projects and the work of the city and this little money compared to the size of debt funds and projects, which led to a significant slow in the process of creating projects."

He revealed, "The Najaf Council raises now on the table of financing for the province on credit are now being extensive studies on the subject in order to remedy the accumulated amount of debt," explaining that "the financing funds term is from the local fund, which formed his money from some conservative sectors" .anthy 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:26 am