Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We are likely to pass the controversial laws through the deal "trilogy" in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We are likely to pass the controversial laws through the deal "trilogy" in parliament Empty We are likely to pass the controversial laws through the deal "trilogy" in parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 5:09 am

We are likely to pass the controversial laws through the deal "trilogy" in parliament

16-07-2013 07:47 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Likely head / Rafidain List / MP Kanna, pass some controversial laws deal 'trilogy' any law for the National Alliance and the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance.

He said we were in a statement (of the Agency news): The pass laws through the basket per express a vacuum or lack of confidence between the political blocs and this is also in the countries prestigious Canada and others when the blocks متخالفة agree to pass laws, adding: You may pass some laws Triple any law of the National Coalition and Iraqi Kurdistan, and the Law coalition and the Iraqi infrastructure amendment accountability, justice and raise the booking, and the Kurdistan oil and gas and the demarcation of the administrative border.

He continued: supposed to initiate laws in accordance with the national interests and not on the accounts of the public interest, noting: You may pass each other with public interests, especially those bridges, for example Kalafo year Kaltqa between the Liberal bloc and Iraq, pointing out that there are laws be passed laws because they serve the public interest Kdhu disability and needs Private.

According to political sources, the possibility of passing laws broken, including the law of the Federal Court, criminalization of the Baath Party, oil and gas, accountability and justice, amnesty, etc., and the law of the upcoming parliamentary elections, and the demarcation of the administrative border during the last year of the House of Representatives. / End / 7.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:47 pm