Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Day Empty Political Day

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jan 2017, 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political Day

Possessed documents stolen in the Basra oil counters 

MP for the Reform Bloc honest we hinted, for possession of documents proving the existence of operations "steal" in the Basra oil counters, saying that his goal is to reform and not "slander . " He said we hinted that "has the documents in possession of inside outside the oil ministry to prove the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters , "noting that" the oil ministry lacks the professional and the evidence to prove the opposite of what I talked him through the media . "He added we hinted , " I am speaking guide and Thadithm through the media, and the oil Ministry to prove otherwise "noting that" the goals of reform and not defamation . "he we hinted that" the response of the Ministry of oil to these charges is a testament to the health of my words . "the we hinted revealed in the middle of this month, about the existence of " stealing "operations in the oil counters in Basra province , worth about $ 20 million. 

Peshmerga stay in the liberated areas will according to the law of the 

Secretary - General of the Ministry of Peshmerga Jabbar Yawar stressed that the question of the survival of the Peshmerga forces in the areas liberated from al "Daesh" will be processed in accordance with the Aleghanon.oukal Yawar said that "there is great coordination between the Peshmerga and Iraqi forces in the liberation of Mosul process "noting that" the question of the survival of the Peshmerga in areas liberated from Daesh will be processed according to the law . "He added Yawar, that" the KRG and the federal government agreed to set up a joint higher committee the future , "adding that" the Commission will handle all administrative and political problems and how to manage the province of Nineveh . "The head of the Kurdish areas outside the region manage Nasreddin Cindy announced recently that it could not accept to hand over areas that restored the Peshmerga to the Iraqi forces, calling for a referendum. 

Abadi face upgrade five directors of the offices to the rank of Minister 

A member of the parliamentary finance committee Haitham al - Jubouri, for the release of my book requires upgrading director of the Office of the Prime Minister to the point and Zar.oukal Jubouri said is "customs clearance which requires upgrading director of the Office of the Prime Minister to the rank of Minister, will include managers presidents offices and the House of Representatives and the Supreme Judicial Council of the Federal Court, which means the emergence of five new ministers . "He added Jubouri, that" the presence of five ministers will finish what we have done in the integration of ministries operations because we are in the time we want to reduce the number of ministers after they disrupted the government heads issue reform Ministerial limbering . "He Jubouri that" each minister spent 50-75 million dinars a month, this means the amount assigned to the general budget of 7.8 billion dinars annually for the five ministers. " 

Iraq will give Kuwait a land free demarcation 

MP from the liberal bloc Mazen Mezni, the demarcation of the border with Kuwait , a move represents "free grants" to land Aracah.oukal Mezni said that "Iraqis Having tasted the bitterness of the Baath waive the land, they brought on the soul that the new governments come to re those rights and land usurped , "noting that" what surprised us is to move government to implement the UN resolution to re - demarcation of the border with Kuwait , in a move that represents a free grant of land Iraqi . "he added Mezni, that" the government should beware of manipulation of the rights and gains national they are the property of Iraq and its people and not the king person or party or minister , "stressing that" we will not allow any harm to the accession of Iraqi territory in Basra or any inch of Iraq will be our steps in the case of moving the government signed the Convention. " 

Stricken areas in Nineveh will be determined after the end of hostilities 

declared president of the Rafidain Bloc Kanna said the stricken areas in Nineveh will be determined after the end of operations Alaskarah.oukal we were that " the House of Representatives voted on the Nineveh Plain considered and some districts, counties disaster areas , " noting that " the decision to ensure consideration what has happened in parts of the Nineveh of mass destruction to infrastructure , public and private property as a result of the takeover Daesh gangs where to pay the price every province of Nineveh components . "he continued that" what happened in the Nineveh plain of the most heinous crimes region and therefore has been considered from the affected areas , "calling on the executive bodies to "folks compensate the right of the" House of Representatives .ousot during its meeting held Thursday, on the grounds areas of Nineveh province , a "disaster", including the Nineveh plain area.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:17 pm