Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frame Your World

csd9013
    csd9013

Frame Your World Empty Frame Your World

Post by csd9013 Sun 05 Feb 2017, 6:13 am

“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.” Hebrews 11:3

In the beginning God said, “Let there be light” and there was light. He spoke and it was. We are made in God’s image and in His likeness and our words have the same power and creative ability. Whether we believe it or not, we frame our world and set things in motion with the words of our mouth. In fact, our today is a result of the words we spoke yesterday. If we want to change anything about our life, we must change what we are saying. No matter what your feelings say, no matter what people say, no matter what the devil say, only what God has said about you matters. What God has said, that’s what you are to speak. Paul said, I believe, therefore, I speak. We believe, therefore, we speak.

No more, “I’m not strong enough”, “I’m just a loser”, “I can’t do anything right”, “I’m not good enough”, “I’m just too old”, “I’m too young and inexperienced”, “I’m too broke”, “I don’t have enough education”,… No more talking that way. Instead, say, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I will live and not die that I might declare the works of the Lord. God’s strength is made perfect in my weakness. I am who God says I am. I have what God says I have, and I will do, by God’s grace, everything God has said I will do. I am a winner through Christ. I am blessed and highly favored by God. He loves me and He has my back.” If you keep talking like that, you will look up and see how you have framed your world with the Word of God!

Prayer: Father, thank You for reminding me of the power of my words. Forgive me if I have sinned with my lips in saying something contrary to what You have said. I cancel every fearful and doubtful word I have ever spoken out of my mouth. Help me stay mindful to speak words of faith and words of life. Your strength is made perfect in my weakness. In Jesus name, Amen.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:14 am