Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbala stresses prevention of "unveiling" after a parliamentary visit without the veil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala - Karbala stresses prevention of "unveiling" after a parliamentary visit without the veil Empty Karbala stresses prevention of "unveiling" after a parliamentary visit without the veil

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Karbala stresses prevention of "unveiling" after a parliamentary visit without the veil

BAGHDAD / Saja Hashim 

 Damluji: waste that surround the city more harmful to the divine
     Moussawi demanded the enactment of laws "impose chastity" in the religious cities

Karbala Provincial Council revealed, on Monday, for the formation of a special committee to preserve the "sanctity of the city", to prevent the manifestation of "breach of growing Islamic influence" that cause "Htka the specificity of religious conservatism , " according to members of the Council. 
    This came after days of participation of the President of the Committee on Culture and Information parliamentary in Parliament, after Maysoon al, in "Khan Palm" Cultural Festival, without wearing the "hijab". 
    This confirmed the National Alliance MP, Samira al - Moussawi, support for the decision of the local council in Karbala to "prevent the entry unveiled" to the province, calling for legislation to oblige visitors to the city as the "abstinence commitment" and not "HTC sacred city." 
    Musawi says in an interview for the "long", presumably the Council of the province of Karbala, the work on the legislation law to "prevent unveiled" from entering the province, in order to preserve the prestige "holy" of the province. 
    In a response against the accusation of "compromising the privacy of Karbala religious", said the leadership of the National Coalition, and chairman of the Committee on Culture and Information , parliamentary, Maysoon al: " It was better for the Council of the city of Karbala, attention to clean the streets of the province , rather than stirring speech about the veil and the origins of my recent visit to the province ". 
    She described Damluji in an interview for the "long", head of the provincial council Nassif rhetorical statements against "political , " adding that "rhetorical assets do not teach me to visit the province, and I know what to wear at each visit to the provinces so sacred." 
    She explained Damluji, "in my recent visit to the province, I was not in the city center, but you're in the quarter Khan area on the outskirts of the province to attend a cultural festival at the kind invitation of the people of Karbala." 
    She continued , "What I saw in the province of the large number of debris and waste does not reflect respect for this city and its sanctity, so I hope from the rhetorical to be careful of his city and intellectuals where instead of attacking them for purely political reasons , " pointing out that "Karbala welcomes Bzaireha of all faiths." 
    The head of the provincial council in Karbala Nassif rhetorical, counting Visit parliamentary feminist figures for the province without the headscarf " a flagrant violation" of the sanctity of Karbala, adding that he would take decisive action for the application of the special law , " the sanctity of Karbala , " the legislation, referring to the visiting MP Maysoon al Festival "Khan Palm" cultural , which was held in the province. 
    The rhetorical in a statement seen "long" a copy of it, " The holy city of Karbala, has become today 's title and the destination for all the good people from around the world in all religions and sects and ethnic backgrounds, receive them iPod and the love and respect and Abadlunha these feelings very clearly, but what we have seen today via networking sites social Nekhaila Festival in Khan (Khan quarter) and invites us to sorrow and sadness through the flagrant violation of the sanctity of the Imam Hussein , "peace be upon him" by the Iraqis and the location of an official is supposed to reflect the Iraqi society and it represents. " 
    He rhetorical, that " the presence of a parliamentary feminist figures in the holy city of Karbala, which is dressed in forensic veil, this indicates anything , it indicates a lack of respect for this holy city , " he said , adding , "We are not obliged to respect those who do not respect us and does not respect the sanctity of our city, which is welcome today and tomorrow. " He continued, "there will be current and future actions to prevent recurrence of such violations , " pointing out that " it was better stakeholders concerned the management of this festival, that does not rejoice in the presence of such figures do not respect their own city, and be alerted on it, but unfortunately did not do this duty." 
    He rhetorical, "marvel at the character that attended it with her, as they go to other Muslim countries and is committed to its laws and customs of the ethnic society and traditions, but when they are in their country overindulge things that applied it reflects self - esteem by others , " explaining , "We will take decisive action in order to application of the special sanctity of Karbala law legislation. " 
    In turn , rejected the parliamentary bloc , the National Coalition, those issued by the Board statements, and demanded a formal apology rhetorical leadership for it, Maysoon al, and stay away from compromising the freedoms own, so in the words of the President of the bloc Kadhim al - Shammari yesterday.  
    In turn pointed the provincial council member Majid al - Maliki, to form a committee within the Council to maintain the "sanctity of the city," take on the "HTC sacredness" prevent. 
    He Maliki , in an interview for the "long", to the existence of " the decision of the Council which prevents the entry of the liquor and impose the veil and prevent phenomena that affect the sanctity of the province , " he said , adding that " the law , which recognizes the sanctity of the province does not prevent the entry unveiled, but calls for the preservation and respect for the atmosphere of the city." 
    Maliki said that " the last board meeting demanded that all departments, the application of the provincial council 's decision to ensure there is no prejudice to the sanctity of Karbala in any way." 
    The media reported that the Karbala provincial council votes, a majority to "support" the statement Speaker Jassem al- Khattabi issued, regarding it as a guarantee for "sanctity" conservative. 
    The "Khan Palm" First Cultural Festival , which was held Friday (10 February 2017), was attended by parliamentary figures, governmental and saw various activities , events, theater, cinema, photographs and plastic arts exhibitions and an exhibition of books and media war and other fine arts.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:12 am