Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Turkmen Minister: marginalization haunts us even at the level of our directors two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Turkmen Minister: marginalization haunts us even at the level of our directors two years Empty Former Turkmen Minister: marginalization haunts us even at the level of our directors two years

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2017, 1:09 am

[ltr]Former Turkmen Minister: marginalization haunts us even at the level of our directors two years[/ltr]

Since 24/02/2017 19:19 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Minister of Human Rights confirmed the former for the Turkmen component Mohammed Mahdi al-Bayati, said Friday that the marginalization clearly pursues consisting even on the level of general managers, while pointing out that this component is worth more than the Ministry of being "the third national" on the level of Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Bayati, L / balance News /, "There is a clear marginalization of the right of the Turkmen component by previous governments as it was given to the component's portfolio one, although it is worth more than one third being a nation on the level of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "It may not be the Turkmen weight parliamentarian because of the complex geography and because of the interview, which they have in the previous election rigging huge," pointing out that "in this session there was a Ministry of the Turkmen and canceled under the pretext of reforms, but they were not so."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Bayati, that "large blocks did not care for the component of Turkmenistan as marginalization pursues this component everywhere, even on the level of general managers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, called earlier Friday, component Turkmenistan agreed to nominate a person to take one of the vacant ministries, while he hoped that this component interacts with the settlement Alssayash.anthy 29 project[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Ali See[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:18 pm