Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan adviser to unveil a plan to annex the Republic of Azerbaijan and northern Iraq to Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan adviser to unveil a plan to annex the Republic of Azerbaijan and northern Iraq to Turkey Empty Erdogan adviser to unveil a plan to annex the Republic of Azerbaijan and northern Iraq to Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:23 am

[size=30]Erdogan adviser to unveil a plan to annex the Republic of Azerbaijan and northern Iraq to Turkey[/size]
    08/03/2017 11:54 | Number of Views: 1
    font size:  Erdogan adviser to unveil a plan to annex the Republic of Azerbaijan and northern Iraq to Turkey Font_decrease  Erdogan adviser to unveil a plan to annex the Republic of Azerbaijan and northern Iraq to Turkey Font_enlarge
     Erdogan adviser to unveil a plan to annex the Republic of Azerbaijan and northern Iraq to Turkey Thumbnail.php?file=_______________702x336_274190801
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Revealed a senior adviser to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for Ankara's plan to annex the Republic of Azerbaijan and northern Iraq to Turkey[/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper said "opinion today," said Turkish President Agatpolowc adviser spoke in the video, which was recorded in the year two thousand and thirteen clip, saying that Turkey will expand and northern Iraq will see during the next year or two will be a referendum and decide to join to Turkey.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Turkish presidential advisor added that the convergence of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Turkey will be completed by pointing out that he had attended four years ago at an international conference where the conference organizers then draw a map for Turkey was surrounded by seas of the four destinations.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the video clip which showed the Turkish presidential adviser's comments that these statements were supported by those who were attending the floor where they were clapping their hands extended applause to express support for this statement .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 am