Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition policy attacks the "Ottoman dream" of Erdogan to annex the "back garden" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition policy attacks the "Ottoman dream" of Erdogan to annex the "back garden" in Iraq Empty Maliki's coalition policy attacks the "Ottoman dream" of Erdogan to annex the "back garden" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 3:37 am

[size=32]
    Maliki's coalition policy attacks the "Ottoman dream" of Erdogan to annex the "back garden" in Iraq to Turkey[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The deputy of the coalition of state law Zeinab al-Khazraji on Monday the Iraqi government to move quickly to remove Turkish troops from Iraqi territory unconditionally and as soon as possible.
    "Turkey has brought its troops into the Iraqi territory," Khazraji said in a statement. "It is now that our territory is liberated from these criminal gangs, which is the reason for their survival."
    "Erdogan is trying to realize his Ottoman dream and expand to the largest part of the Iraqi territory and annex it to Turkey, especially Nineveh province, which Erdogan considers a backyard."
    Al-Khazraji called on the Iraqi government to use all legal means and move internationally against Turkey to remove them from Iraqi territory and prevent them from carrying out any military operation inside Iraqi territory under the pretext of annexing the terrorist groups on the grounds that our country has been liberated and we do not need those fighting Nayabta.
    "Turkey must withdraw its troops from our territory and not allow them to review any military operation on the Iraqi border as a violation of Iraqi sovereignty and the government should not remain silent on it completely," he said.
    Ankara has launched a military campaign on the city of "Afrin" in Kurdistan, Syria, days of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan that this process will extend to the border with Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:35 am