Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: $ 800 million to support stability in liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: $ 800 million to support stability in liberated areas Empty Keywords: $ 800 million to support stability in liberated areas

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 3:15 am

Keywords: $ 800 million to support stability in liberated areas

3/22/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / Omar Abdel Latif
    Expect the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Dr. Mahdi Keywords, that sums up a group to support stability in liberated areas to $ 800 million by the end of this year, while the United Nations mission in Iraq confirmed, that the plans at the moment, is aimed at helping distressed.
    Keywords and said in a statement singled out by the (morning): The «There donor nations began to increase its share of the group amounts to support stability in liberated areas».
    The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, said that «it is hoped that these funds contribute to supporting stability operations as well as assign the main effort of the various ministries in the liberated areas, and enable them to cover the humanitarian needs» expected to «be this month, determining the maximum priority to projects that help stability operations in all regions and cities liberated. »
    For his part, the Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq , Georgi Posten, that the most important United Nations organizations plans at the moment is to help the affected people.
    Said Boston's morning {}: The «those organizations continue to work to provide services for survivors of grip« Daesh »stressing the UN 's insistence« to contribute to the consolidation of relations that liberated zones »expecting that« this process will continue for months ».
    He hinted Posten, that the United Nations, the relay at the same time, political dialogues aimed at finding suitable for rebuilding communities in the areas that have been edited formats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:38 pm