Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anaheim Ducks

jedi17
    jedi17

Anaheim Ducks  Empty Anaheim Ducks

Post by jedi17 Sun 09 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

Furious Five
    April 9, 2017, 8:02 PM ET [0 Comments]
    Ed Stein
    Anaheim Ducks Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Wrap it Up

Edmonton won Vancouver last night, so the division playoff scenarios remain the same. The Ducks clinch their fifth consecutive Pacific Division title if they at least go to overtime tonight or if Edmonton loses at home to the Canucks. A first place finish guarantees the Ducks a playoff date with Calgary, whom they have defeated 25 consecutive times at the Honda Center. San Jose would be the opening round opponent if the Ducks finish second.

Fantasy Madness

Today is the day many fantasy players have mixed feelings about. On one hand, if you are still in it today, you are close to winning it all. On the other, you have to be very nervous, because many NHL playoff matches are already confirmed and its in a teams best interest to rest players when there is no chance to change their playoff fate. Those with Ducks players on their fantasy roster, can breathe slightly easier. Its unlikely that Randy Carlyle will rest anyone unless his team has a commanding lead in the third period.

Posing Questions

Is there a point when the Ducks consider placing Cam Fowler on long term injured reserve to make cap room for Clayton Stoner's return? If so, when? (Stoner practiced with the team yesterday)

John Gibson is the Ducks clear cut number one goalie. Jonathan Bernier has been sharp as well. If Gibson health and play remain sound, how many starts doe Bernier get in the playoffs?

There are three rookies, a second year player and a 22 year-old among the current top eight defensemen. Is anyone concerned about the Ducks lack of experience on the blue line?

Los Angeles @ Ducks

The Ducks host Los Angeles tonight is the final game of the Freeway Faceoff Series as well as the 2016-17 regular season. After a poor opening month of the season, Anaheim turned it around to put up over 100 points for the fourth consecutive time. Carlyle has not named a starting goalie yet. At 4:30pm, if I had to pick a starter, I'd say Bernier will go. Defenseman Hampus Lindholm returns to action tonight, which will send Jaycob Megna to the press box. Up front, Nick Ritchie begins his two game suspension. Ondrej Kase will fill his slot on the left side of Antoine Vermette's line. Here is the projected lineup:

Forwards
    Rakell-Getzlaf-Eaves
    Kase-Vermette-Perry
    Cogliano-Kesler-Silfverberg
    Wagner-Thompson-Shaw

Defenseman
    Theodore-Manson
    Lindholm-Montour
    Bieksa-Vatanen

Goalies
    Bernier or Gibson

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:11 pm