Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anaheim Ducks

jedi17
    jedi17

Anaheim Ducks Empty Anaheim Ducks

Post by jedi17 Mon 27 Mar 2017, 7:26 pm

Broadway Comes to the OC
    March 26, 2017, 6:05 PM ET [15 Comments]
    Ed Stein
    Anaheim Ducks Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Personal Note: Greetings from Springfield, TN. I have been out of town for the past several days due to the death of my mother-in-law, earlier this week. I appreciate the Ducks starting a three game win streak in my absence. This will be a brief preview.

NYR @ Ducks

Your Pacific Division leading Ducks host the Broadway Blueshirts at the Honda Center tonight. Anaheim enters the contest as winners of three straight. In addition, in their last 10 games, they have collectect 15 of 20 vailable points.

Jonathan Bernier has been en fuego for the Ducks goal since taking over for injured incumbent goalie John Gibson. In his time as the number one netminder, Bernier is 9-2-1 and has stopped 94% of the pucks shot on goal. Tonight he will once again defend the Ducks goal.

Defenseman Kevin Bieksa missed Friday night's game with a facial injury. Tonight he is a game time decision for coach Randy Carlyle. If Bieksa can go, he will pair with either Brandon Montour or Korbinian Holzer. If not, those two will pair up with each other.

Up front, the Ducks will most likely go with the recent status quo. Winger Ondrej Kase was sent to San Diego on Friday. Logan Shaw has been a healthy scratch the past five games, but may return to the fourth line tonight. Here is the lineup tonight:

Forwards
    Rakell-Getzlaf-Eaves
    Ritchie-Vermette-Perry
    Cogliano-Kesler-Silfverberg
    Thompson centering two of Wagner/Shaw/Boll

Defensemen
    Fowler-Vatanen
    Lindholm-Manson
    Holzer/Montour-Bieksa

Goalies
    Bernier
    Enroth