Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why the European Union said about the results of the referendum in Turkey?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why the European Union said about the results of the referendum in Turkey? Empty Why the European Union said about the results of the referendum in Turkey?

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2017, 2:37 am

Why the European Union said about the results of the referendum in Turkey?

17/04/2017

The European Union on Monday demanded, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, seeking to achieve internal consensus after the recent constitutional referendum results, which will strengthen its control over the joints of the state.
    The European Union said in a statement that "the constitutional amendments, especially how to apply will be assessed in the light of Turkey's obligations as a candidate for membership of the European Union countries and a member of the Council of Europe."
    The statement continued, "We encourage Turkey to take concern to the Council of Europe and its recommendations into account, including with regard to the state of emergency" in force in Turkey since the coup attempt in mid-July of last year.
    Relations between Turkey and the European Union has seen significant tension before the referendum after European countries prevented the establishment of rallies in favor of Erdogan and constitutional amendments.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160246.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:52 pm