Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari reveals in a tweet the kidnappers of the Qataris: release "a defeat for sovereign Iraq"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari reveals in a tweet the kidnappers of the Qataris: release "a defeat for sovereign Iraq" Empty Zebari reveals in a tweet the kidnappers of the Qataris: release "a defeat for sovereign Iraq"

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2017, 12:53 am

Zebari reveals in a tweet the kidnappers of the Qataris: release "a defeat for sovereign Iraq"

Arbil, Iraq - April 22: The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, former Minister of Finance in the federal government Hoshyar Zebari, the release of Qatari fishermen a year and a half after their abduction, a "defeat of sovereign Iraq."
    "The release of Qatari fishermen in Iraq after 16 months of captivity by an Iranian militant group and the pro-Iranian Shiite Hezbollah is a defeat for sovereign Iraq," Zebari wrote in a tweet on the social networking site Twitter.
    The Ministry of Interior announced earlier on Friday that the ministry had received the 26 fishermen from the country, but did not say who handed them over.
    The ministry also later announced the departure of kidnapped Qatari fishermen and heading home after their release.
    The deal, which included Iran, Qatar and four major powers in the region for the release of Qatari kidnappers in Iraq, has been delayed by a suicide bombing that targeted evacuees in Syria, the Guardian newspaper reported on Thursday.
    Qatari officials arrived in the Iraqi capital on Saturday with large bags that refused to be searched.
    Senior Iraqi officials said they believed the bags carried millions of dollars in ransom money to Iraqi groups holding the royal family, while Hezbollah and two Syrian groups, Ahrar al-Sham and the Liberation of Sham, agreed to secure the Shia population in the swap.
    The agency "Tasnim" Iran has reported earlier in the day that Syrian armed groups have released 15 Iraqi Shiite fighters and handed over the body of two others in the deal to release Qatari fishermen. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:34 am