Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What are the pictures ... "Naseer" naval missiles received by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What are the pictures ... "Naseer" naval missiles received by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Empty What are the pictures ... "Naseer" naval missiles received by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:29 am

What are the pictures ... "Naseer" naval missiles received by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards

22/04/2017

It was on Saturday in the presence of Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan announced delivery of naval forces in the Iranian Islamic Revolution Guards a large number of cruise missiles from "Naseer" model.

And set up delivery of a large number of cruise missiles anti-ship model "Naseer" to the Navy in the Guards of the Islamic Revolution ceremony in the industries Foundation Algeoffdhaiah of the Ministry of Defense of Iran in the presence of Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan and commander of the naval forces in the Revolutionary Guards Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi.

He said Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan during the ceremony to strengthen the missile capability of the armed forces, saying that cruise missile Bhr- Sea is used through the possibility of the launch of the beach and the sea against targets including naval warships and platforms.

He said the Minister of Defense Readiness and rapid response and low altitude and high precision in the target and the ability of the great destruction and the possibility of high jamming through advanced radar and launch through the fast boats of the most important cruise missile "Naseer" characteristics of injury.

He added that this achievement values, which is stems from the trend towards research, innovation, development and production according to the armed forces' needs, has been accomplished by taking advantage of the shortcut ways in which it was emphasized by the commander of the Islamic Revolution always, as the Iranian navy is equipped with this missile is considered as a move by step moving in order to strengthen the defense capabilities of Iran and deterrence.

He Brigadier Dehghan sincere thanks to the designers and producers of cruise missile "Naseer" sea, especially scientists and experts Algeoffdhaiah Foundation of the Ministry of Defense of Iran, saying that the missile and the rest of the armed forces missiles to defend Islamic Iran only and Stnemr on the heads of enemies to change my will be used in order to maintain peace and security in the region.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160953.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:04 pm