Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Joyful
Neno
6 posters

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... Empty Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Neno Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:47 pm

That's right, the last night of the FREE subscription pass I have been giving and will continue till that night (as long as you follow the directions of the process) as it will be last night of the free subscription pass at www.toptopictalk.com I will answer anything on the dinar investment (and might copy it to that section if you like) to the best that I know and any questions pertaining to my involvement of the investment. It might or it might not be what you want to hear but I will give a answer to every question ask of me thru that PRIVATE CHAT on my new private board TTT or T-3. If you wanna be there, you better get there as I do not do this as I can not stand CHAT SESSIONS as most know.

I am very close to going completely private with TTT. Have deleted all social networks I have ever belonged too except the Neno's Place Facebook page that will be soon and my personal Facebook page that will be closed to all outside of my family. I am involved with rippln for now too but everything else has been removed.

I have no problem with people as most are good people but, it is time for me to take a different approach. You can join me or you can hang it the way you always have. Hope to see your name there asking me something no matter how long it takes that evening... ;)

OS: If something causes me to have to change this, I will report that here.
    Joyful
    Joyful
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... Empty trying to enroll

Post by Joyful Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:25 am

How does one do the following?  "send me a PM there and I will grant you ALL FEATURES subscription FREE until Sept 6 to help start the populations".  I cannot figure it out, and have been trying to get enrolled.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... Empty Re: Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Neno Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 am

Have to wait till I answer your PM there.
    pclove6
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... Empty trying to enroll

Post by pclove6 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:12 pm

i cant figure the registration out either
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... Empty Re: Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Neno Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:28 pm

pclove6 wrote:i cant figure the registration out either
    Seriously? After reading the FAQ and you decide you want to create a FREE USERS ACCOUNT, all you do is click the "register" button top right or in the YELLOW box the word "register". I really do not know how to explain it any easier. If you get it figured out, send me a PM there and I will grant apply the "All Features" subscription free till Sept 6... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Ok, seems some have a hard time with the simplest things (I do too...lol) so, you do not have to send me a PM, I will check the back office to see when one registers and has clicked the activation link in the email they receive when joining. You just have to wait on me to set you up. So no more PMs are needed. Once you log in there, if your username is in a maroon color, then your all set with the all features subscription free run till Sept 6th. Everyone to date is set and the chat there in private is open for this subscription period... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Ok, finally got everyone that is registered set with the subscription till Sept 6th. You can see the subscription in your setting when logged into TTT. Just click "Settings" at top right of the board when logged in and stroll down the left side of your settings to "paid Subscriptions". Click that and you will see your free subscription till Sept 6.2013 and for a small handful tile Sept,6 -13, 2014 as a Thank You.

Again to those still coming, you do not have to send me a PM at TTT but, you do have to click on a activation link after registering at TTT that will arrive to the email address you listed in your registration. Once I see you have clicked that thru my software, I will grant you the free subscription till Sept 6th 2013. That's it I am tired tonight, more tomorrow.... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Got lots of other setting set this evening, got the chat archive now set at 7 days... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Heads up, September 7th 2013 will start the first TTT contest for 1 million dinars. This week end, I will have the details posted there in the contest forum. Remember, it doesn't start till Sept 7th... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:50 pm

1 million dinar! That sounds like you are not expecting this anytime soon... Giving away 1 million....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:42 pm