Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: We have names associated with Daash and do not object to the principle of settlement (expand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: We have names associated with Daash and do not object to the principle of settlement (expand Empty Allawi: We have names associated with Daash and do not object to the principle of settlement (expand

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 2:13 am

Allawi: We have names associated with Daash and do not object to the principle of settlement (expanded)

Release date: 2017/4/28

The head of the National Accord Party, the head of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, on Friday, the support of the military effort through intelligence, pointing out, "We have many names linked to Badash."
    Allawi said during a press conference with al-Furat satellite channel that "the defense claims of the Baathists lie propagated by extremist extremists and agendas." "I am taking the heaviest punishments against the Iraqi people at the time of the previous regime. We are with the judiciary in holding those who committed crimes "He said.
    He added that "the problem politicization of the principle of ablation (de-Baathification) and the failure to apply the procedures of accountability and justice to all, but there are exceptions," pointing out that "I did not recognize the Baathists as they did who came to power after me."
    "If we do not live a full citizenship, we can not build a state that achieves justice for all," he said, adding that "we are still divided because of quotas despite 14 years of the fall of the catastrophic Saddam regime" , Noting that "the visions of allied political forces have changed after 2003."
    He said that the head of the National Alliance, "Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, calls for a cross-sectarian bloc as well as Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr to reject political sectarianism and politicization of religion and this is what we were talking about years ago, as I heard from Prime Minister Haider Abadi that he rejected the quota and also heard from the head of the coalition of state law Noori Maliki this trend. "
    And the leadership of the country, Allawi said, "from the era of Jaafari [Ibrahim] and so far separated all of his eyes from the National Accord Movement and even at the level of service worker (Jaiji) and did not have a job in the government," noting that "the reasons for the emergence of an advocate is the behavior of power Marginalization and exclusion ".
    As for the popular mobilization, he stressed that "part of the crowd has done an excellent job in protecting the regions and defeating terrorism." "We are a national hymn. We are not part of the crowd, but we have presented three important issues for the military effort. "We have contributed to the erosion of terrorism and called on governments abroad to support Iraq."
    "The military victory over the preacher and terrorism is important and the most important is the political victory by fortifying society through national reconciliation," he said.
    As for the national settlement, Allawi said that "the problem is not among the Iraqi communities," stressing that "the problems of the sectarian street caused by the political parties and the preaching and terrorism."
    He said that "the exclusion and marginalization continues in Iraq since the fall of the monarchy, Iraq has not settled since the fall of the Ottoman authority and dominated by the ruling one side in various systems."
    "We have called for the formation of a top political body to draw up a road map for the liberation and post liberation of Mosul, but unfortunately this has not happened," he said. "The displaced people have many problems and have not prepared for them. Preparations ".
    Allawi said, "I have no objection to the principle of settlement, but to achieve national reconciliation, there is no sectarian tension between the components of the Iraqi people, but the political alignment is still sectarian and national."
    Regarding the Kurdistan referendum for independence, Allawi said that "the referendum of the Kurds for independence is not true and it is not his time," noting that the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, "retracted the step previously and informed the Prime Minister but the problems of the financial budget and continued disruption of the law of oil and gas and the distribution of wealth, To activate this step again. "
    "If there is no real dialogue and reconciliation after a stage is not up to us a list," noting that "the Kurds may be serious in the referendum, but its implementation is still far away and if approached them may postpone it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:37 pm